Before submitting a paper, please make sure all of the following items are included:
- Most papers are between 10 and 25 pages, but no minimum or maximum page requirement exists for this journal.
- Make sure that your name does not appear anywhere on the document that will be uploaded because we use a blind review process.
- Title – A descriptive title of your research paper
- Key Terms – These will be used for indexing and to help your paper be found via scholarly searches.
- Authors – You, the undergraduate student, must be the primary author, although there may be other co-authors.
- Abstract – A paragraph briefly summarizing your research paper. It should briefly include some background, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Content – Contains an introduction, materials and methods (if applicable), results, and conclusions.
i. All pictures must be high resolution.
ii. Include the images in their proper place in the Word document. The location of these images must be clearly marked within the text.
iii. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to publish any images in cases where Fair Use does not apply.
- Acknowledgements – Any sources of support or funding for your research.
- References – While there is no set citation system for the whole journal, each article must have a consistent style. We recommend that submissions to the Natural Sciences, Engineering, and Social Science sections follow APA style while Humanities pieces follow MLA.